Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Better than Red Lobster's Cheesy Biscuits

Ok! It's been awhile.  I have had this MASSIVE craving for Red Lobster's cheesy biscuits.  It's a shame I just can't  go in there, eat myself silly JUST on the bread, because I so could.



What You Need:  

This will make 12 drop biscuits. Double the recipe for more.

Ready To Bake!

2 c: All Purpose Flour

1 tsp: Baking Powder

1 tsp: Salt ( you can use 1/2 if you'd  like)

2 tsp: Minced Garlic (use 3 to get that awesome garlic boost)

1 tsp : Parsley Flakes

2/3 c: Any  Cheese You choose. (Personally I'm dying to try these with Gouda.  But I used half Cheddar and Mozzarella)

2/3 c: Milk  (add about a tablespoon of extra on the side for brushing)

1/3 c: Olive Oil


This took sooo long to finish! 

How to Make Me:


Pre-Heat your oven to 350 degrees depending on how hot your oven gets.

Mix your dry ingredients first, followed by the wet ones. I recommend the milk last.

Line either a cookie sheet or any regular pan with either parchment paper or tin foil (add some shortening or a dab of olive oil to the foil so it doesn't stick as bad)  

Place your drop biscuits on the pan ( I measure with a tablespoon and a frosting spatula) ., brush with the milk and bake for about 20- 25 minutes depending on your oven. I do recommend checking every 10 minutes or so.
Hello Beautiful. What's Your Name?





Take out of the oven, serve hot. Slather with butter and enjoy!






Like A Boss!



No comments:

Post a Comment