Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Zany Brainy Cheesy Alfredo

Don't I look AMAZING?! (Cheddar Topping)
 So it was creation time again and Y.U.M.....

I love mac and cheese. But sometimes it can get boring. Volia. ADD Alfredo into the mix.


What you need:

Wacky Mac. (The colorful noodles)

Half a stick of melted Butter.

1/8 of a cup of Milk.

Half a block of grated cheddar. (or bag)

Half a bag of Mexican Blend Cheese. (it was what I had in the fridge as well)

A jar of Alfredo Sauce.  I used Neumans Own brand.


Mom's with tomatoes. (Mouthwatering!)
I added a pinch of salt and pepper to my plate to taste.









                                                                                    How You Do It?!:


Boil the pasta until its a little over ready.  About 15 minutes. Just slightly over.

Drain it well. I let it sit for a moment, and kept swishing the strainer to make sure all the water was mostly out.

So bring your pasta back to your serving bowl (mixing bowl for me. Works the best)   Put your pasta in, followed by the butter.

Add half the jar of Alfredo Sauce.  Stir.
Add the second half followed by the milk and the blended cheese. Stir again.

Add a handful or two of the cheddar cheese.  Stir until gooey. (You can use it all, but  save some for the toppings)


Add your favorite toppings and salt to taste to your dish and. Yum. Enjoy!

Mom added stewed tomatoes. Dad and I added Cheddar.
Mom's is on the left , the serving dish on the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment